Sunday, September 9, 2018

Its been a while but I'm back!

Hello everyone!!

I took a few years off to, well, deal with life. But I have rejoined the Stampin' Up family as well as my Stamp Therapist Gals! I'm so dedicated to sharing my knowledge and skills for this hobby and business. 

I know some of you might be thinking "I'm not crafty" or "I don't really want to deal with the business part". I know that because that's the same thing I said!! I didn't think I would even like stamping.. until I gave away my first card. The look on that person's face said it all. People really appreciate when you take the time to make them a handmade card. Some of my friends only save the Christmas cards I send them, but throw the store bought cards away. They tell me mine are more special to them. That's a great feeling!

Well I'm working on getting a permanent space for monthly crops and working on my class schedule... so stay tuned for what's coming!

The Stampin Diva ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment