Monday, October 14, 2013

Spooky Banner

Crafting can be dangerous lol. While putting together this Halloween Banner I had a little accident with hot glue. Yep pulled some skin off my finger, but my project came out looking fabulous! ;)

As you might have noticed in a previous entry, I made a Christmas banner at the Stampalooza event earlier this month. I had so much fun making it I decided to try some left over paaper from last Halloween for this banner.



Here is a closer look. The rossette circles can be made using our rossette die, but I just made mine by hand. Yes it took just a minute. lol I followed the color scheme from the designer paper but thought it needed just a little some thing to make it pop. So I used green glitter chipboard letters and the spider that caused my burn incident lol. 


I used regular twine to link the letters together and finished it off with a little ribbon. This project is even easier to complete with our new Build a Banner kit in the Holiday Mini!

Thanks for stopping by...

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment