Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! is making it affordable for everyone to join my team!!!



Ever wanted to become a demonstrator but didn't think you could afford it????? Well now you can!! For only $25 you too can be a Stampin'Up demonstrator!!It's so easy and it's a lot of super fun!!!! But don't wait too long..this fabulous offer is only good for two weeks (October 7-21)

The $25 Starter Kit includes
  • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
  • Business pack which includes
  • A box of annual catalogs
  • A package of the current seasonal catalog
  • Getting Started DVD
  • Customer Order Forms
  • Customer postcards
Plus there are a lot more benefits... just email or call me for details!! I would love to have you on my team!!! 

PS. You don't have to be "creative" or "a crafty person" to be on my team. And best of all... you get a discount EVERYTIME you spend. I don't know about you but I LOVE geting a discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment